Dec 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAZ!

As the title says... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAZ <3
I am so sorry the text i sent you was...
I just want to type everything out here. So here it goes.

My dear friend, happy birthday,first off, i really miss you... we don't get to see eachother AT ALL, or even talk...
Don't know why...I shouldn't be feeling this way, but i feel that i annoy you or something everytime I start talking to you, cause you always end up having to go...
and I'm sorry my mom's being a bitch and not letting me go out... actually she's not being a bitch, it's my fault :/  I just really miss the beginning of this year and stuff, when we could hang out a lot... i KNEW that you, changing schools would change everything ): I read the letter you gave me titled " THIS ISN'T IT" once in a while... cause it's right in front of me when I'm using my mac, and it just makes me all sad, cause it WAS kinda " IT" ): We hardly talk...i know i'm mentioning the same thing again and again, but I really do miss you...
I just hope everything is well with you...

AND AND, it makes me soooo sad and jealous when I see like, pictures of you and Hariz D: just saying.. haha but REALLY ): 
i'm sorry this post is soo short, and I'm like, complaining instead of making you feel better and stuff... i know it's no excuse but I just got back and I'm feeling super sick after a long time, and i'm super  sunburnt....
ANYWAYS,here's a picture of Brendon Urie :




HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY BIRTHDAY WITHOUT ME :P

I LOVE YOU <3

4 comments:

  1. I know it's been hard and all, when i decided to leave the school i didn't think i was gonna meet my life partner and you know how it is, all fucking messed up and everything :/ Just so you know, we don't go out much, i have to LIE EVERY FUCKING DAY TILL MY DAD LEAVES :( I can't wait for then! And ye, i don't go out with my PL friends at all too. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TRUE FRIEND, BEST FRIEND, SISTER IN MY HEART. EVERYONE knows that. Hahah even PL people :p Hariz too. We talk about you quite often! Good stuff ofcourse. I've been missing you sosososo much :( I've been needing you and i know you have been too with all you're going through. I was hoping we could sit down and catch up but since we can't now, i pray that day will be very very very soon :( You and Hariz are the most important people to me on this Earth other than my family. Honestly. And you don't have to be jealous about the photos i take with him and all, he's my BOYFRIEND, you are my SISTER. Two different things :) I love you a lot! Heheh, take care and i hope you get the school of your choice! Remember, i'm always here, whether i can be physically or not. You're on my heart and in my mind every single day of my life, really! Love you Anri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA BUT BUT, YOU DON'T GO OUT WITH ME TOO ): lol, thats good to hear, sorry I took a while to reply :/ I was like, asleep most of the time yesterday, and yea, better not BITCH ABOUT ME. haha. I've been missing you a lot too ): yea, but i'll get over my shit eventually :/ and yea just talk to me anytime, if you want to :/ I told you I feel like you feel annoyed everytime I start talking to you! I hope tat happens soon ): and oh Luis is coming , and my mom MIGHT let me go, so YOU BETTER COME TOO. I think i'm more important than hariz :P haha, ego, sory sorry... you know those movies where the bestfriend get's jealous of the boyfriend?! I feel exactly like those chicks in the movies, except Hariz isn't a prick, cause most of the boyfriends in those movies are.. I'm talking shit, sorry ;/ yea I love you a lot too,and thanks you... you too are in my heart too! I think a bout you a lot, kinda creepy, but, whatever. haha

    LOVE YOU SYAZ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahah ye Luis told me! Lol, both equally important in DIFFERENT ways laa! I AM GROUNDED :( HOW??? Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh wtf is this?! I typed SO LONG! D:

    ReplyDelete