Feb 21, 2012

KFC CHICKEN

Don't ask why the title's " KFC Chicken"
i'll just tell you ( whoever " you" are) it's my Steam account name.
Mikey thought of it, cause he told me I'll attract many black men, which I like.
He likes black men too.
We both like black men.
He thinks they're very sexy.



Anyways, today was a good day.
Uh yea, today was a good day.
It's not THAT good, but yea, pretty good I guess.
I don't really know what I'm saying right now, cause I am tired, BUT I just drank coffee, so I'm just like... feeling all weird-ish inside. No such word, but I don't care, cause it's my blog, and I can make up and word I want to. OK?
The reason why I drank coffee is cause I NEED to do my Art Theory shit, my drawing shit and study for the Math exam tomorrow, do the Chemistry worksheet, and start on my Literature essay.
Instead, I'm like, blogging.
Well, I already did the Art Theory shit, so yay. I wrote so much...

okok, erm.. what else happened today.. let's see...
nothing really,
nothing that interesting.
OH TANIMA'S BACK IN SCHOOL <3
yea, that's about it.
mhmm, my life is pretty damn boring, I'm aware of that.
So so, i'm gonna get back to my other shit that I have to do.
Is this post like, even necessary? wtf...
nvm
here's a gif I made of Tanima cause she's so amazing :





oh you wanna know something?
what?
ok i'll tell you
I love You Me At Six, The Used, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice and Men all over again.
that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment