May 20, 2012

Life's turning around

As the title says it, my life's turning around. ( back around) haha.
I've got new friends, my grades are improving, i'm doing pretty well in my arts so yay (:\\
and omg I love Jess Bowen <3333 just saying. she's perfect.


I shall list down some stuff I need/want:

naked palette 2



new clothes
Canon EOS 5D Mark III or EOS 7D
new i-pod...
dye my hair SOON

that's about it for now (:

AND OMG i had this best dream ever!
we were going for OIP... idk why, I already went last year...
so we were waiting for our plane in Changi.
We were going down the escalator and we saw MCR and some other bands for some reason.. haha
AND THEN WE SAW I SEE STARS
and I started crying.. wtf
and we talked to them, and they missed their flight cause we were talking to them..
I got signatures and they were super friendly and OMG i wish it was real ):



No comments:

Post a Comment