Jun 12, 2012

IHSS CAMP

 PICTURES TAKEN AT BUKIT BROWN CEMETERY, LITTLE INDIA AND BOTANiC GARDENS. I'M NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER SO MY PHOTOS AREN'T WELL TAKEN.




kinda saturated the color too much, but this is Ariel :D Fish eye len's Carol's btw








Kristy in black & white :D


Ms Teo! She left the school after IHSS Camp though ):




JAPANESE ISLAND! get it?



I spilt water on my shirt, and the water made a shape of a heart...

HUGE grave

Jay's macbook pro mirror, how cool is that?!


food we had
 YAY PORTRAITS OF PEOPLE NOW















tryna be A& F models.....















haha they look so tired, except for Jerico!

Mosque's are soooo beautiful




my henna

My IHSS group members and I decided to head to Botanic Gardens to film, interview, and take photos for the documentary. well these are only some of the many photos I took. The reason why most of the pictures are in Sepia's because we wanted to make them nostalgic-looking.














we interviewed him and Rusty (:



No comments:

Post a Comment