Jul 30, 2015

I fucking hate men, they think they can just disappear or some shit after the "deed" is done. I'm really frustrated ok I was supposed to meet up with a guy, I waited for an hour he never turned up and told me he had to go because his friend was in trouble? are you fucking kidding me, he probably just saw my face and ran away, I'm just never good enough for anyone am I.

It's really so ridiculous, don't they have a heart or something? It's really not funny, and another guy, I was supposed to meet him but then he told me he can't cause he met up with a girl on Tuesday and blah blah blah ok fine at least he's being honest but fuck, it hurts. Fuck that girl , I hope she just leaves him or something.

I also had another guy I was dating for a bit really really liked him and then he suddenly tells me he can't see me anymore because of his damn morals? what??? Am I really that corrupted and fucked up? I was really trying to adapt to him and really liked him, I honestly have no luck with guys and it really sucks.  He wasn't even courageous enough to come up to me and tell me. I still see him occasionally and it really hurts.

Don't tell me I'm over reacting because I'm not.


No comments:

Post a Comment