Dec 2, 2011

i'm so sick and tired of people treating me as a joke. Treating me as if I'm no good at everything, even surfing the net, according to my dad. Yup, I suck at "googling" things. Ever since he found out I got retained, it's pretty obvious that he lost all hope in me, even though he doesn't say that. He wants to know how HEAVY I am, and things like that, I'm sorry, but I don't want to say, cause obviously i'm fat and bulky in your eyes. Just cause my mom and sister's skinny... You know, everytime I find someone who I think I can talk to about my problems, they always end up letting me down, and judging me. Some bastards just laugh at them. You don't know how I feel so just, please, please, shut your mouth, I didn't ask for your bloody opinion, I asked for you to listen to me cause i'm just so pathetic and lonely.
Just had to get it out there.
If you think i'm some kinda psycho attention-seeking bitch, i don't mind, cause I am acting like one.
Well, it hurts so.

No comments:

Post a Comment