Jan 20, 2012

CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS and TREVOR'S BIRTHDAY

today was fun fun fun (:
it was certainly a great day!
We had the Chinese New Year celebrations in school, and after that, Carisa, KB, Kazuya, Denise, Sidney,Xue Ting, Wei Ping and I went to 313 to chill, and then, Denise, Sidney, Wei Ping and Xue Ting left, and C,KB , K and I just sat there and made our way to Parkway Parade and reached the BBQ pits at 1+. We got superrrr drenched and all :/ KB, Kazuya, Carisa and I took 1 hour just to bring Carisa to Parkway Parade cause we got " lost" :/ The food was great and all (: and there were fire sparkler thingy's :D
After that, KB, Ethan and I went back to PP at around 8.10pm, where i waited for my parents, and now I am HOME.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR, THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME :D
and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment