Jan 9, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR ( wish-list updated)


I know it's been 9 days since the start of this year, but HAPPY NEW YEAR <3
School started, it's not that bad, haha. I like my class, they're very nice (:
hmm, nothing important's been happening :/
OH I BOUGHT $200 worth of clothes during the weekend from GUESS :D

I WANT THIS
and since it's the beginning of the year, I would love to say my

                                                         "New Year Resolutions and stuff"
1. DO NOT BE LAZY;hardworking.
2. try to be positive.
3. no more swearing ( little amount at least :/)
4. stop upsetting and disappointing people.
5. stop complaining, and actually DO something to fix it.
6. stop gossiping or "joining in" makes me a total bitch ( oops just swore)
7. stop giving excuses
8. stop cutting
9. try to sleep early
10. create more artworks
11. make new friends
12. if i get into that school, REALLY REALLY work hard.
13. try LCD... get trippy at least
14. enjoy life, no regrets
15. get a tattoo
16. appreciate what I have
17. stop hating
18. no more emotional breakdowns
19. stop talking loud
20. no more Singapore
21. TRY just TRY and save my money

more



message to people :



To the person who’s reading this,
                                                I am aware that I’m not a good writer, but I just want to say that you are beautiful, really. I know you’re thinking that what I’m saying is cliche and not original, but really, I do think everyone’s beautiful inside and out and I think everybody deserves to be loved. I just want to get it out there cause I know there are many of you who don’t love yourself, who don’t get enough love… I don’t get love, but at least I love myself? For those of you who are loved and taken care of, that’s wonderful xx I used to hate myself last year, used to self-harm cause I thought I was good for nothing and I hated how I look and I was just this loud hog. I still think I’m a failure in life but I find that putting myself down and people putting me down just makes me depressed and all, so ,from this year, I’m changing my mindset, I’m gonna go all positive. No more judging people. LOVE YOURSELVES AND SPREAD THE LOVE <3 ( hehe, cheesy…)
xx
Anri







MORE PICTURES OF MY DREAMCATCHERS:

the one Tanima got me (:


Necklace I got in Penang






rainbow dreamcatcher is the one I got when I went out with Char during the holidays (:
it got many reblogs on Tumblr <3



 extremely adorable porcupine/hedgehog toy I got... I want a real one so bad ):




photos taken with Charlene...haha

good night lovelies xx


No comments:

Post a Comment