Apr 5, 2012

500 Days Of Bummer

it's been like 2 months since I last posted something...
just came back from lunch with my new friends :D Nandita, Jerico, Sathya,Nadiah, Jay, Nicole, Naurah and Shaan!!!
thought I wouldn't fit it with the year 3's but they're really nice and all (:
So school ended at 10:45am today, then we went to Pasta Mania to have lunch, then Nandita, Jerico, Sathya, Jay and I went to the macs at Cine, then we went to Starbucks to do ARC(:
Now i'm home and bored.. I should study :/



THE NEW ALBUM BY THE USED IS SUPER GOOD!!!
My favorite song's Shine but they don't have it on youtube so i shall upload this one :ohh i tapered my ears!
i got the size 2, wore it for a week, then put in the size 3...
by right i'm supposed to put in the size 3 after 6months.. but i'm really impatient
and i didn't get a blow out so, yay.. haha

that's about it


No comments:

Post a Comment