Apr 27, 2012

MID-YEARS OVER

Today was a good day :D
The midyear exams ended!
oh and I hung out with Nicole, Shaan, Clarise and Jerico today
after the Biology exams I hung out with them,
Exams ended at around 1, so we went to have lunch at the Food Republic at 313
Then Clarise had to go for VA, so she went
and then the rest of us walked to H&M, and then to Cine, bought my stretchers and tunnel
Jerico left cause he was tired, 3 of us walked around, we went to Paragon cause they were having a 1 for 1 promotion at Starbucks, we found out about it at the entrance...
we were gonna go have shaved ice but cause of the 1for1 thing, we decided to go into starbucks
we sat there and talked, joked around, applied makeup on Nicole,
Clarise came back at around 5.30pm, we walked around,
found this shop that had green and pink mascara, so Shaan put some on Nicole stayed there for a while,
walked around more, and then we went down to the Soup restaurant, talked there til 8.30+
and then I reached home at 9.10pm... ):

lots of other stuff happened, but i'm too lazy to explain

oh and the day before that was fun as well!!!
we went to spotlight, then jerico, nicole, clarise left so,shaan , daniel and I sat at spotlight talking, then we decided to go to Har Pa Villa..... freaky shit :/ omg...
and then we went to Starbucks to chill, and i went home at around 8pm


I really like my new friends haha

OH I GOT A WACOM INTUOS5
that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment